General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (alveus GmbH) via the alveus website.close shop. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions you may have used is objected to.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot predominantly be attributed to either their commercial or their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) When we list the respective product on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to access the “shopping cart” and make changes there at any time. After accessing the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order details will be displayed to you as an order overview. If you use an instant payment system as your payment method (e.g.b If you use PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofortüberweisung), you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection there. Enter your data. Finally, the order data will be displayed as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online shop. Before sending the order, you have the opportunity to check the information in the order overview again, change it (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the order. By submitting the order using the corresponding button ("buy" or similar term), you declare your legally binding acceptance of the offer, which means that the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by email. You must therefore ensure that the email address you provide to us is correct, that receipt of emails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on payment methods offered
(1) Payment via Klarna
In collaboration with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Immediate transfer: Available in Germany and Austria. Your account will be debited immediately after you place your order.
Further information about Klarna can be found here. You can find the Klarna app here.
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory liability rights for defects apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to report any complaints to us and the freight forwarder as quickly as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If a feature of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation is only considered agreed if you were informed of the same by us before the contract declaration was made and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties .
§ 6 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the consumer's country of habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The place of performance for all services from the existing business relationships with us and the place of jurisdiction is our registered office if you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or your place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time the action is filed. The right to appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods expressly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Im Hegen 13
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at
We are not prepared to take part in dispute resolution proceedings before consumer arbitration boards.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the
regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our general terms and conditions (Part I.)
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contract language is German.
3.2 We do not save the complete contract text. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system
, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the browser's print function. After we receive the
order, the order data, the legally required information for distance selling contracts and the general
terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
4. Codes of Conduct
4.1 We have subjected ourselves to the buyer's seal quality criteria of the Gewerbebund Management AG, which can be viewed
5. Essential characteristics of the product or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. Prices and payment methods
6.1 The prices stated in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They contain all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be accessed via a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately during the ordering process and are to be borne by you additionally, unless free shipping has been guaranteed.
6.3 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.4 Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately
7. Delivery conditions
7.1 The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under an appropriately labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2 If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the
sold item during shipment only passes when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment
is insured or uninsured . This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or another person designated to carry out the shipment.
8. Statutory liability law for defects
Liability for defects is based on the “Warranty” regulation in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These general terms and conditions and customer information were created by the dealer association's lawyers who specialize in IT law and are constantly checked for legal compliance. Merchant Association Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. Further information can be found at:
https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/leistungen/rechtssicherheit/agbservice. last updated: 01.01.2022